I felt like wearing purple lips and the perfect purple lipstick is the oh so famous MAC Heroine. I came up with this look to complement the purple. It’s simple and pretty cool toned and all the eyeshadows I used are from the UD Naked Palette with the exception of a bronzer on my crease.
Eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette:
1. After priming my lid, I mixed UD Buck and Benefit Hoola bronzer and applied it on my crease and outer crease with a fluffy brush.
2. Then with a denser crease brush, I applied UD Hustle on my crease and outer corner. I used a windshield wiper motion and took the eyeshadow all the way to the inner corner of the crease.
3. Then on a wet brush, I used UD Sidecar on my lid.
4.Then I applied UD Creep to darken the outer corner and crease. Make sure you blend blend!
5. I applied a nude eyeliner on my waterline and added a little bit of Hustle and Creep on the bottom lash line. I applied UD Virgin on my tear duct area and brow bone.
6. I lined my eyes with Inglot gel liner in # 77 and made a thick line with a wing. Applied mascara on the top and bottom lashesh and then falsies : Red Cherry # 47
~Benefit Porefessional Primer
~Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B40
~MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC30
CHEEKS CONTOUR HIGHLIGHT:
~Australis AC on Tour Contour Kit
~Benefit Hoola Bronzer
~Benefit Rockateur Blush
~MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
MAC Heroine Lipliner
MAC Heroine Lipstick
Hope you enjoyed this look guys! Till Next Time!