Spring is finally here in Australia! I’m so excited ! Cold weather has never been my thing! To celebrate spring, I thought of using some colors on my eyes today. I fell in love with this beautiful turquoise eyeshadow in the BH Cosmetics Malibu palette and had to use it! Hope you enjoy this pictorial guys and I’ll be post more and more spring tutorials in the future!
These are the eyeshadows I used from the BH Malibu palette in addition to a few other eyeshadows.
– apply a white base all over your eyelids: Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-apply a soft brown color on your outer crease as a transition: Mac Soft Brown
-apply a soft coral over that brown color on both your outer crease and crease area: Inglot 383
– apply a shimmery turquoise color on your lid and blend with the crease color: BH Malibu palette
– apply a dark chocolate brown on the outer corner taking it to your crease and blend: BH Malibu palette
– to make the crease slightly darker, trace a black color with a pencil brush on your crease and blend: Sleek Storm palette
– apply the coral on the lower lash line and then apply the dark brown closer to the lash line
– apply the turquoise on the tear duct
– apply a shimmery white eyeshadow with a gold shimmer on your browbone: BH Malibu palette
– use a black gel liner to line your upper lash line and create a long wing: Maybelline eyestudio gel liner
– apply a black pencil on your waterline dragging it down a little to the lower lash line and then smudge
– apply mascara and false lashes if you like, I skipped the false lashes: Maybelline Falsies mascara and Rimmel Lash Accelerator
And you’re done!
You don’t ofcourse have to use the same exact eyeshadows. You can use whatever you have 🙂
Here’s the full face:
– Mac Vegas Volt on the lips
– Illamasqua Lover Blush on the cheeks
– TheBalm Mary Louminizer as a highlight
– Mac Refined Golden for contour
Hope you enjoyed this look as much as I loved creating it! Until next time my loves! XO