This is the 2nd Eid Look that I came up with. I was confused between a colorful eye and a dark smokey eye but my friend Farah suggested color, so here we are! Eid is a very joyous occasion, therefore spread some love, happiness, and color to all your loved ones this Eid. I know Eid has already been celebrated in some parts of the world and I apologize for not being able to post this look earlier. However, Eid celebrations do not end in one day ! Eid Mubarak everyone.
The photo above do not do justice to the beautiful colors that I have used. Here’s a photo taken with flash:
A breakdown of the eyeshadows I used:
Step By Step:
– First use a primer: Nars Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base
– Then use a white base so the colors show up more vibrantly: Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
– Then sweep Mac Sushi Flower or any coral or pink eyeshadow on the out crease creating a transition for the other eyeshadows
– Then wet an eye shader brush with Mac Fix + (or water or any other face mist) and dab Mac Stars N Rockets (duochrome purple and pink) on the lid. You can spray Fix+ after you have eyeshadow on the brush aswell.
– Then with a fluffy crease brush (Mac 217 / Sigma E25) diffuse Mac Hepcat (discontinued – you can try Mac Plum Dressing) on the outer corner up to the outer crease .
– Take a pencil brush and outline the crease with Mac Fig.1 (dark matte purple) and blend it out with a fluffy crease brush.
– Use Mac Beautiful Iris (lavender color) on the inner corner
– Use Urban Decay Virgin from the Naked Palette on the brow bone and tear duct.
– Line the eyes with a black gel or liquid liner. Make a elongated wing.
– On the bottom lash line, use Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tenacious Teal or Edgy Emerald as a base. Drag it underneath the black winged eyeliner.
– Go over the teal/emerald base with Mac Steamy or Shimermoss (shimmery blue green).
– Line the waterline with a black kohl liner.
– Coat both your upper and lower lashes with mascara and use falsies to make the look even more dramatic. I used Ardell 120 demi lashes even though I feel these weren’t best choice for this look.
Here’s a couple of full face shots:
Hope you enjoyed this colorful Eid look. I will be making more in depth pictorials in the near future. Please bare with me till then.
Hope you all have or had an amazing Eid and Happy Friday! XO